About Me & Shop Policies
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME
Hi! I'm Chelle! I started The Lemonade Store in 2016 to pursue my love of lettering, painting, and design. I have been passionate about creating since I was 15, when I worked with crystals and beads at a local bead shop in Laguna Beach, California. I have also been crocheting since I taught myself at the age of 12! Creating and crafting make me so happy. Every item in my store has been designed by me. On some apparel items, I will use a printer to assist me in fulfilling your order. Thank you in advance for supporting my little shoppe!
If you have any questions on your order or would like to see if I can make a custom request dream come true, please email me! My email address is Hello@thelemonadestore.com.
PROCESSING & SHIPPING
Processing time - The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes - Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
I gladly accept exchanges and cancellations. Please see each item for exchange details.
Contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hour of purchase
Since many of my items are custom orders or made to order items, I do not accept returns. If there is a problem with your order, please contact me as soon as possible because I will replace the product if it has been misprinted. Please send me a message with pictures of any defective items within 4 days of receiving the item so that I may process a new item to be shipped out to you ASAP. If you would like to exchange your shirt for another size, please message me. You will need to place another order for the correct size, and once I have received the returned unwashed and undamaged item, I will refund the original. Buyer is responsible for any and all shipping costs. Thank you!
The following items can not be returned or exchanged.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. Originally shipping costs will not be refunded.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of a mug or jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Chelle Perea, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternately, you may mail me at:
Chelle Perea, 31441 Santa Margarita Parkway, A398, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
- Credit / Debit Cards